Japanese Incense in Home
Weaving Japanese incense and French perfumery with the je-ne-sais-quoi of Melbourne. Luxuriate in this incredible incense made by Kin North in collaboration with Tokyo Kodo.
- Create a feeling of calm, connection and belonging while filling your space with luxury fragrance.
- Step away from the busy and find a pause in your day.
- A scent that is both grounding and nostalgic. Imagine cosy childhood mornings.
- Features Budda Wood an Australian scented wood.
- Blended masterfully by third generation incense maker with cedar, vetiver, nutmeg, cinnamon and baked fruit fragrance.
- A unique scent that will fill your space with warmth for hours.
- Imagined in Melbourne | Made in Japan
- meditations on self,
- grounding yoga sequences,
- cosy afternoons on the sofa,
- family gatherings
- any time you want your home to smell luxurious.
40 sticks that burn for ~15 minutes each.
Access the secret resources via the URL inside the tin to enhance your experience.