ACID FLWRS x AACUTE - Black/Lilac Set
This collaboration product is a limited edition set of Black and Lilac mismatched earrings paired alongside a corresponding single stem Acid Phalaenopsis in the same colour way, each one-off and with a unique finish.
- These products are due to be dispatched from Sydney by Express Post on the 17th of September.
- A very limited edition run of 10 units per colour way.
- Due to the fragile nature of the stems, set deliveries are unavailable to Western Australia or outside of Australia. Earrings can be shipped worldwide.
- Any orders outside Inner Sydney must be received by midnight Tuesday 14th September to make the delivery cut off.
- Discounts do not apply to this limited edition product
About The Collaboration
Like so many creative friendships, this collaboration was casually broached via an IG conversation, with both designers establishing a love of florals through their respective practices of jewellery wear and living floral art.
After some back and forth with an existing jewellery collection, Claire from ACID.FLWRS dared Julie from Aacute to to inject a ‘more AF flavour’ by getting more creative and bold with colours and textures, mixing up shapes to create versatile pieces that can be worn solo or as a set.
The result is three mismatched pairs of wearable art inspired from an 80’s colour swatch, paired alongside a corresponding single stem Acid Phalaenopsis in the same colourways, each one-off and with a unique finish. Enjoy your living art while they last while the jewels serve as a memento of this collaboration to wear on repeat.
The campaign images were produced through another collaboration of female creatives, shot by celebrated street style photographer Rachel Yabsley, The Fourth Creative, brought to life by stylist Chelsea Holm wearing the pieces with her signature vibrant layers.
Aacute jewels had the opportunity to get a little more creative and bold in this collaboration, encouraged by Claire to throw more AF flavour with intense colour marbling and contrasting coloured speckling. Each handmade mismatched pair has a matt buffed finish, with hypoallergenic stainless steel posts, gold-plated brass hardware and a fresh-water pearl.
- Measurements: 45mm x 25mm (Hoop Earring), 65mm x 15mm (Drop Earring)
- Materials: Polymer Clay, Stainless Steel Posts and Gold-Plated Hardware, Fresh-Water Pearl and Acrylic Paint
Orchid Stem Details
Single stem Acid Phalaenopsis in Black and Lilac. Signature packaging. Stamped. Sealed. Numbered.
The colourway is specific to the collaboration and will not be exactly the same as the photos. Each stem is one-off and has a unique finish. Variations are 100% purposeful.
In good conditions, with proper care, Phalaenopsis stems can be enjoyed for ~2-3 weeks. These are living art.
A beautiful interpretation and collaborations of colour between the resin Aacute earrings and Phalaenopsis orchid petals. I particularly love the mix match of design and obsessed with the orchid stem. Great quality craftsmanship with the earrings.